Friday, June 3, 2011

The Coupon Workshop

I want to thank everyone who came out to the 
Coupon Workshop last night!
I had a blast!!!

I have since decided that I would start this blog to help out anyone locally who wants to learn how to use coupons! 
The following are a few of the features of this blog:

Links
I have added links to my favorite websites on the right side of the blog. Just click on them and it will take you to their website.

Pages
On the top of the blog I have added a few pages. 
Under "Printable Coupons" and "E-Coupons" you can find the links to ALL the websites!

I have also listed a "Charities" page which includes different charities and what they need.

Power Point & Handout
My first two posts include the PowerPoint from last night and a link to my handout!

MY VISION
I hope that this blog puts together ALL the information from the coupon workshop into an easy to use website. 
You can just come here when you are preparing you shopping for the week and have easy access to ALL my resources.

I also hope to post local deals that you can get for your family and local charities. I will also try to post deals that use the current week's coupons. That will make it easier for newbies to get started.

Please use the email address under the "Contact Me" page if you have ANY questions or want to email me the good deals that you want to share with others!

Most of all I want to help you make a difference in the life of others through using your coupon skills!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment