Saturday, July 9, 2011

Walmart Deals Today!!!

Well, I didn't go to Walgreens today : ( 
but here are my Walmart deals!!!

3 Musketeers are 50 cents at Walmart.
I had 3 - $1 off 2 - 3 Musketeers!!!
Making 6 candy bars FREE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
(thekrazycouponlady.com)

This picture is not mine, but shows the Old Spice deal I did.
I used this coupon:
(lorihas3kids.com)

The coupon reads: 
Buy ONE Old Spice Fresh Collection or Red Zone Product, 
Get ONE Old Spice Body Spray FREE

So I bought one travel size Old Spice Fresh Collection Body Wash for 97 cents and I got an Old Spice Body Spray ($3.62) for FREE!!!
--------------------------------------------
(www.spacesavers.com)

I bought 3 pint-sized Rubbermaid containers - $1.66 each.
I used 3 of these coupons. 
(www.couponskenneyc.com)

So I bought each container for 66 cents.
-------------------------------------------
(www.iheartthemart.com)

I bought 2 Nexcare boxes of bandages - $1.

I used the following coupon-
which is no longer available to print : (

(www.passionatepennypincher.com)

Which means FREE bandages!!!
--------------------------------------------
I also bought 3 Colgate Toothpastes - 97 cents.

(www.savingsschool.blogspot.com)

I used a 75 cents off ANY Colgate coupon and picked
up 3 for 22 cents each!!!
----------------------------------------------
I also bought 2 Herbal Essence products with the current Herbal Essence coupon - $3 off an Herbal Essence styler product with the purchase of any Herbal Essence product.

I bought a HE conditioner - $2.84
and HE hairspray - $2.88 

Total - $5.72
- $3 coupon
= $2.72 or $1.36 each!!!!
--------------------------------------------
I also picked up my 28 cent Mentos Gum 
I blogged about earlier!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment